To welcome all,
serve our neighbor,
and grow in relationship
with Jesus Christ.
WELCOMING YOU HOME
Our Mission is to lead people to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our Vision is: Transformed by faith; transforming through service
ABOUT OUR CHURCH
Transformed by faith; transforming through service
God has a vision for St. Thomas Presbyterian Church – both as individuals and as a family of Christ. Long before we were born and before the first brick of this church was laid, God loved us, gifted us, and determined our purpose in this life.
St. Thomas Presbyterian Church is firmly united by the Gospel and founded on the Rock whom we know as Jesus Christ, the one and only son of God, our Father. We claim, as children of faith, salvation and eternal life through Christ’s sacrifice on the cross -- His free gift through the forgiveness of our sins.
In gratitude for this great gift, we are a congregation that has an outward servant focus based on a solid inward foundation.
Welcome to St. Thomas Presbyterian Church! We are a community of seekers and believers looking to grow in Christ and share His love with others. We all have different thoughts, ideas, and beliefs. We don’t have all the answers to life and that’s okay! The disciple Thomas, whom our church is named after, didn’t either. He doubted and yet became a missionary for Christ.
Come join us as we joyfully celebrate our faith in Christ and try to answer some of life’s challenging questions. Be welcomed with a heart of homecoming and showered with opportunities to grow in your faith through a variety of classes, services, and activities. We encourage you to be part of our journey as we long to be “transformed by faith; transforming through service.”
In person click here
Online click here
We gather weekly in a relaxed environment designed to incorporate all ages and our varied background. We celebrate the Lord’s Supper on the first Sunday of each month as well as at other times throughout the year.
We love to celebrate at St. Thomas! We celebrate :
- Back-to-school by blessing children and youth with their back packs;
- The pets in our families and community during an annual “blessing of the animals” service;
- Our middle and high school youth in May each year when they lead the service including writing the liturgy and sermon;
- Boy Scout Troop 1089, chartered by St. Thomas, on Scout Sunday;
- Our holy days and seasons, our veterans, and the lives of our members, friends, and families that have finished their journey here on earth and are rejoicing with our heavenly Father.